Posted 07 August 2018 - 13:51

Hi everyone

I'd like to join please:

Coach: Wrekd

Race: Dwarf

Team name: Chaqua Thunder

Timezone: CET

I agree to the code of conduct

Edited by Wrekd, 07 August 2018 - 14:01.

#2 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player
  • 7688 posts
  • LocationBucks

Posted 07 August 2018 - 15:31

Dwarves?! You monster :)

Welcome to the madhouse fella. I've approved your account now and added you to the reserve list.

The main leagues are underway now, but if there isn't one already there'll soon be a Conference season set up for you to get a few games in. The Conferences are basically smaller mini leagues for coaches on the reserve list to get a few games in and build up the ol'SPP whilst getting used to how matches are organised and uploaded etc. If a space opens up in the league for the rest of the season (probably about 6 weeks until the end of the current season) then you'll be called up depending on position on the reserve list, and at the end of the season there's usually a whole bunch of dropouts and rerolling team - it's quite unusual to stay in the Conferences for more than the current season.

Anyway, have a mooch around the forums now, and keep an eye out for private messages. One of the fine Conference admins will be in touch with you soon to let you know what the plan is for getting you some games.

Any queries or questions do let us know, but naturally as a dwarf coach expect to get shunned and ritually humiliated at every turn ;) ;)

All the best

Shaeff

Prince of the Shadowed Night
Last ever UKBBL BB1 Grand Champion
S28 - 2nd, Group I. 8-2-1

jNgqNK0.png