2 replies to this topic

#1 Artemis Black

Artemis Black

Substitute

• Coach
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales, UK

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:42

Allo Everyone, UK player, got back into BB in recent months via BB2 after playing a 'lot' of it back in the board-only days.

Coach: Artemis Black

Team: TBD
Race: Chorfs, Chaos, Woodies? (I have Necro in REBBL atm so I fancy something different here) But I'm open to changing it up if there's too many of those 3.

I agree to the code of conduct, although I can see I'm going to have to get usedto some extra legwork there with uploading and the like :)

Ta!

#2 thaWaTRix

thaWaTRix

Highelf Scrub

• Big Guy
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationGothenburg, Sweden

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:07

Welcome to the League :) one of the bigwigs will be around and give you access to the site 

tha Highest of Elves

https://media.giphy....aGz0A/giphy.gif

#3 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player
  • 7664 posts
  • LocationBucks

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:27

Wotcha!

welcome to the madhouse, I've approved your account just now and you should have full access to the site. The new season is just about to start, not sure if there's still a space for you at the moment but if not there'll be a conference (basically a mini league to get people used to the whole uploading thing/earn some spp) very soon. Someone should be pm'ing you shortly to let you know the details.

In the meantime, have a nose around the place, learn to spell shaeffer correctly, sit back and relax :D 

Cheers

Shaeff

Prince of the Shadowed Night
Last ever UKBBL BB1 Grand Champion
S28 - 2nd, Group I. 8-2-1

jNgqNK0.png