• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BrinnyUnlimited

BrinnyUnlimited

Lineman

• Coach
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 15:48

Greetings, I'm a London based player, looking for a more regular fix of Blood Bowl goodness.

Coach: Brinnyunlimited

Team: Murder City Jets
Race: Dark Elf (98% sure on this)

I agree to the code of conduct, and look forward to rocking some faces on the pitch.

Cheers

#2 Ekawar

Ekawar

Blitzer

• Big Guy
  • 1613 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 10 June 2018 - 00:12

welcome, someone with omniscient powers will be with you shortly :)

Drunken Danish Barflies (Norse) - season 16 - 26 nothing notable
Laurelon Chevaliers (Bretonians) -season 27 winner of the div. B killbowl cup and seasonal winner of the Golden boot
Hagrims Headsplitters (Chaos Dwarfs) Season 28-32

#3 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player
  • 7814 posts
  • LocationBucks

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:18

G'day Sir!

I can only apologise for the delay, completely missed it. I'm going to cover my tracks by claiming that my disdain for all things Elvish made me think long and hard about accepting you, but that would be a complete and total lie :)

I've updated our rserve list now and given you full Coach status so you should be able to access the site now. We're literally just finishing up the season  and will start drawing up the teams and leagues for next season soon. I think we've a significant amount of quits and rerollers so I'd be very hopeful of getting you games soon, whether in the league itself or in the Conferences (smaller training leagues to help you get used to things). 

Keep an eye open for PM's explaining what the next steps are, but realistically probably about a fortnight away :)

All the best, dark elf scum :)

Prince of the Shadowed Night
Last ever UKBBL BB1 Grand Champion

#4 TJ Nataku

TJ Nataku

Nakatomi Plaza

• Big Guy
  • 1171 posts
  • LocationYork (Best city in the UK)

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:33

G'day Sir!

I can only apologise for the delay, completely missed it. I'm going to cover my tracks by claiming that my disdain for all things Elvish made me think long and hard about accepting you, but that would be a complete and total lie :)

I've updated our rserve list now and given you full Coach status so you should be able to access the site now. We're literally just finishing up the season  and will start drawing up the teams and leagues for next season soon. I think we've a significant amount of quits and rerollers so I'd be very hopeful of getting you games soon, whether in the league itself or in the Conferences (smaller training leagues to help you get used to things). 

Keep an eye open for PM's explaining what the next steps are, but realistically probably about a fortnight away :)

All the best, dark elf scum :)

Main League

Season 30 - Drakwald Forest West (11th) - 3-0-8 - Bonus Promo
Season 31 - Barren Hills West (11th) - 1-3-7 - Relagated

Season 32 - Laurelorn Forest West - 7-1-3 - Division Champion

Side Comps

Season 30 - Drakwald Forest West - Golden Boot Winner

Season 32 - Laurelorn Forest West - MD3 - Killer of sheafumblers first wolf :D

#5 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player