#1 Chinook

Chinook

Lineman

• Coach
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 22:52

Coach: Chinook

Race: Chaos

Hi guys, I am based in Bristol and would love to join the league to get some more competitive action under my belt. I can play most nights in the week with notice and can use Discord if this is widely used in the community.

I have read the code and confirm I understand the requirements.

#2 thaWaTRix

thaWaTRix

Highelf Scrub

• Big Guy
  • 1495 posts
  • LocationGothenburg, Sweden

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:44

Welcome to the league :) one of the commissioners Will be around shortly to give you full access to the site 👍🏻

tha Highest of Elves

https://media.giphy....aGz0A/giphy.gif

#3 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player
  • 7814 posts
  • LocationBucks

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:31

Your skills in prophecy are amazing Watrix :D 

Welcome to the madhouse fella. I've approved your account now and added you to the reserve list. We run several mini leagues /conferences during the season so that newer coaches can get used to the whole uploading process and arranging matches etiquette and stuff. Oh, and the minor detail or getting SPP for your team :D

Someone from the Conference admin team should be getting in touch with you soon to give an update on when you can expect that to happen - shouldn't be too long at all I wouldn't have thought. 

A brief word of warning though - we have a fairly lax racial cap in operation, and Chaos are one of the only teams near to it at the minute. I don't *think* it's capped at the moment, but it might be by the time you come to the main leagues. You're more than welcome to run a chaos team in the conferences, but just be mindful that we may ask you to switch to a different race once you're in the main league proper.

Cheers!

Shaeff

Prince of the Shadowed Night
Last ever UKBBL BB1 Grand Champion

#4 CharlieBanks

CharlieBanks

BigGirlyCatcher

• Big Guy
  • 15149 posts
  • LocationWhitwell

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:47

PM incoming as we have space in the Conferences currently