Substitute

• Coach
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 19:04

Coach. Motb

Race Khemri
Team Name: Fractured But Whole!

I agree with code of conduct

Introduction: I have been playing BB1 for some years, but since BB2 came out, i graduated, got a family etc., which meant that I had to put my killing spree...uh... I mean honorable ball play on hold. 

Now I feel however that I'm ready again to bach some heads in a friendly manner ofcourse :) I am "danish" and live in Copenhagen, but playing in a UK league shouldnt be a problem 

#2 Starstel

Starstel

Stellar!

• Big Guy
  • 407 posts
  • LocationSouthampton

Posted 06 March 2018 - 21:21

Welcome to the UKBBL mate. We have many players who live on Scandinavian shores so you should feel at home here.

One of the commissioners will be along shortly to upgrade your account. We are just coming to the end of our current season, and the next one should be ready to go in the next couple of weeks. So that will give you plenty of time to get acquainted with everyone here.

#3 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player
  • 7588 posts
  • LocationBucks

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:58

Hey motb,

I've approved your access now so you should be able to see the forums. We're currently in the final weeks of Season 31 of the main league. We will get you into one of the Conference feeder divisions really soon, one of the Conference admins will be in touch with you soon to either replace an outgoing conference team or to start a new division. Either way we'll hopefully be able to get you up and running in the next few weeks - there may be some delay due to the end of season turnaround but we will get you playing some Blood Bowl really soon.

Have a mooch around the forums, and keep an eye out for a private message from one of the admins. We'll get you up and running asap!
Final thing every Monday we run a 90 minute UKBBL show on twitch with guest from around the league so if you have any questions don't be shy and drop in at http://www.twitch.tv/gcoleman76

Cheers
Shaeffer

Prince of the Shadowed Night
Last ever UKBBL BB1 Grand Champion
S28 - 2nd, Group I. 8-2-1

jNgqNK0.png