#1 Nicklizard

Nicklizard

Substitute

• Coach
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 20:30

Coach name: Dirtylizard

Team: various but mainly Kislev, Necromantic and Norse

Team names: Le Cirque Bizzare (Kislev), Das Horn (Norse)

I started of with table top BB about 20 years ago and picked it up again when it was relaunched. Joined the NAF (nicklizard) as wanted to do some one day tournaments and met a few guys who play online, we have a small 8 player league in our second season.
I also play in a tabletop league with around 16 players with my namesake, lizardmen.

#2 Nicklizard

Nicklizard

Substitute

• Coach
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 20:32

I have read, accept and shall abide by the code of conduct

#3 gcoleman76

gcoleman76

League Commissioner

• Star Player
  • 12249 posts
  • LocationWest London

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:44

Hey There

I've approved your access now so you should be able to see the forums. We're currently about finished through season 30 of the main league, and the conferences; we will get you playing UKBBL games once these restart. These conferences are normally smaller competitions to help you build up experience of how the UKBBL operates (and SPP, of course!). One of the Conference admins will be in touch with you soon to either replace an outgoing conference team or to start a new division. Either way we'll hopefully be able to get you up and running once they restart in probably 3 weeks or so.

Have a mooch around the forums, and keep an eye out for a private message from one of the admins. We'll get you up and running asap!

Final thing every Monday we run a 90 minute UKBBL show on twitch with guest from around the league so if you have any questions don't be shy and drop in at http://www.twitch.tv/gcoleman76

Cheers
GC

UlpMWpD.png

Watch GCBC at http://www.twitch.tv/gcoleman76