I accept and will abide to the Code of Conduct which I have read 

#2 RTSD

RTSD

Escaped Charlie's loving embrace...

• Big Guy
  • 7015 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 07 October 2017 - 20:35

Welcome to the league, one of the big wigs will be along shortly to give you full access to the forums.

s'like es imperturb'd 'n' viraciously accounting f'r maniacal headsmen
Krench (NORSE!)
S13 LFW 10th | S14 LFW 4th | S15 HHW 2nd | S16 AW 7th | S17 AW 2nd | S18 PW 3rd | S19 PW 3rd | S20 PW 8th | S21 PW 5th | S22 PW 6th | S23 PW 8th

S24 PW 3rd | S25 *RECORD MISSING* | S26 AE 2nd S27 GE 2nd

Pile on Pulvarizers (Orkz)

S27 GE 2nd | S28 *RECORD MISSING* | S29 AW 5th

Gilgameshi Gobbos. inc (Undawhirled)

#3 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player
  • 6691 posts
  • LocationBucks

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:41

Evening fella :)

Welcome to the league :) Dare I even say THE league! It's not been a brilliant introduction from us however - my genuine apologies for the delay in approving your access. Certainly not intentional or personal to you, simply that I've been crazy busy at work and this slipped through the net :(

I've approved your access now so you should be able to see the forums. We've not long started the main league of season 30, and the conferences, but there could well be an opening for you in the coming weeks. These conferences are normally smaller competitions to help you build up experience of how the UKBBL operates (and SPP, of course!). One of the Conference admins will be in touch with you soon to either replace an outgoing conference team or to start a new division. Either way we'll hopefully be able to get you up and running asap. There's also the Cripple Cup if you're quick, a side competition for anyone to join. The rules can be found here: http://www.ukbbl.co....p-rules-thread/ and the sign ups here http://www.ukbbl.co.uk/topic/40695-cripple-cup-sign-up-thread/ . If you like the idea of 2min games with zero rerolls and zero apothecaries, this may well float your boat!

Whilst you should certainly be fine for the conferences with an orc team, do bear in mind that we do have a racial cap system in place and orcs are perilously near it. You're fine at the moment, but it would be best to have a backup race in mind in case this becomes a problem.

Have a mooch around the forums, and keep an eye out for a private message from one of the admins. We'll get you up and running asap!

Cheers

Shaeff

Prince of the Shadowed Night
Last ever UKBBL BB1 Grand Champion
S28 - 2nd, Group I. 8-2-1

jNgqNK0.png