• Coach
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 16:16

Hey

Looking to forward joining this league.

Coach (ingame): POJ-POJ

Race: Orc

Team name: Undecided

I agree to abide by the Code of Conduct, which I've read.

#2 Starstel

Starstel

Lineman

• Big Guy
  • 133 posts
  • LocationSouthampton

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:06

Welcome to ukbbl mate. One of the commissioners wI'll be along to upgrade your account.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

#3 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player
  • 6691 posts
  • LocationBucks

Posted 04 October 2017 - 19:56

Evening fella :)

Welcome to the league :) Dare I even say THE league! It's not been a brilliant introduction from us however - my genuine apologies for the delay in approving your access. Certainly not intentional or personal to you, simply that I've been crazy busy at work and this slipped through the net :(

I've approved your access now so you should be able to see the forums. We've not long started the main league of season 30, and the conferences, but there could well be an opening for you in the coming weeks. These conferences are normally smaller competitions to help you build up experience of how the UKBBL operates (and SPP, of course!). One of the Conference admins will be in touch with you soon to either replace an outgoing conference team or to start a new division. Either way we'll hopefully be able to get you up and running asap. 

Whilst you should certainly be fine for the conferences with an orc team, do bear in mind that we do have a racial cap system in place and orcs are perilously near it. You're fine at the moment, but it would be best to have a backup race in mind in case this becomes a problem. 

Have a mooch around the forums, and keep an eye out for a private message from one of the admins. We'll get you up and running asap!

Cheers

Shaeff

Prince of the Shadowed Night
Last ever UKBBL BB1 Grand Champion
S28 - 2nd, Group I. 8-2-1

jNgqNK0.png