Substitute

• Coach
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 22:00

I am requesting to join the UKBBL BB2.

Coach: Acid Spaz
Race: Norse
Team Name: Fightin' Round the World

I've read and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.

May change from Norse, can play anything (not necessesarily well).

#2 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player
  • 6691 posts
  • LocationBucks

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:31

Morning fella

No problems at all with you being here, always got a soft spot for the masochists who enjoy playing Norse ;) but I'm not a fan of the username and the negative connotations that it can have. Appreciate that you can't change the ingame name, but if you could suggest an alternative forum name that'd be appreciated and I'll get it changed. 

Cheers matey, your timing is great as we're not long from finishing our current season. The new one is scheduled to start around the time of LE coming out (if that influences your race choice - you don't have to finalise anything now) so I'd hope to be able to get you involved around then :)

Let me know and I'll get everything else sorted.

Prince of the Shadowed Night
Last ever UKBBL BB1 Grand Champion
S28 - 2nd, Group I. 8-2-1

jNgqNK0.png

#3 GunVoid

GunVoid

Substitute

• Coach
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:25

No worries I understand, not out to offend.

Coach name - GunVoid (If I can change it in game I will, to save confusion.)

Thanks for having me, my bro is also playing here (KingHalford) so that helped with timing ;)

I've been lucky with Norse, not had a lot of teams but always been pretty successful. I'm not the best coach and i've certainly been lucky on the injuries front considering the odds but I (think) I know how to play them well. I may switch, Goblins will be tempting, one of my favourites.

Thanks again, looking forward to rolling all 6's, all the time.

#4 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player
  • 6691 posts
  • LocationBucks

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:34

Great stuff - I'm swamped at the moment at work but I'll take care of everything shortly :) Glad to have you here!

None of that rolling 6's nonsense when you're playing me though please! :)

jNgqNK0.png

#5 GunVoid

GunVoid

Substitute

• Coach
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 21:22

I can't even count to 6 to be honest.

#6 Shaeffer

Shaeffer

Cursed Admin

• Star Player
  • 6691 posts
  • LocationBucks

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:01

Morning fella

I've renamed your account now (you should have an email),  approved your access, and you've now been granted full visibility on the forums. Your timing is pretty much perfect, as we're now in between seasons. I've added you on to our reserve list, and we should be getting you up and running on our Conference Leagues very soon. These are shorter leagues than the main leagues, but are designed to get you some games (and much needed SPP!) and to get the hang of how we do things around here with posting match availability and uploading your results etc. One of our Conference Admins should be getting in touch soon to arrange, but realistically it's going to be a couple of weeks before every thing is set up.

I've a feeling you can't change your name ingame, if that's the case just stick something in your forum signature perhaps so people are aware. It's not a biggy :)

All the best,

Shaeff

jNgqNK0.png